- Log in to the Magento Admin Panel.
- Go to
- Find the order you want to process a refund for.
- Click on the order to view its details.
- Inside the order, locate the invoice and click on it to view the invoice details.
- Click on the
Credit Memobutton to create a credit memo.
- Choose the items and quantities to refund by marking the checkboxes next to each item.
- Specify the refund amount for each item.
- Enter the refund amount for each item, considering any partial refunds.
- Click in the refund button to refund with Amwal
Hint: if you click on refund offline instead, the refund won’t be processed by Amwal automatically. You will need to do that separately on Amwal merchant dashboard.
- Monitor the refund status and ensure the refund is processed correctly.
Updated 2 months ago